Skip to content

The Driving Companion

Enquiries and Complaints

If you require more information than contained within this guide or wish to lodge a complaint you should:

  • If the complaint is in regards to the result of an assessment or test, discuss the issue first with your Motor Driving Instructor/Authorised Examiner;
  • If you have been unable to resolve the matter, if the complaint is in regards to the way the assessment was conducted or about the conduct of the Motor Driving Instructor or Authorised Examiner, email:; or via the DIT complaints web page page.

When lodging a complaint please provide the following information:

  • Your details - name, address, email and contact number
  • Authorised Examiner or Motor Driving Instructor details
  • An overview of what occurred including the date, time and location
  • What attempts have been made to resolve this with your Motor Driving Instructor or Authorised Examiner

If your enquiry or complaint is in relation to the business practice of instructors, including refusal to issue receipts for payments made, please contact Consumer and Business Services on 13 18 82 or via their website;

If your enquiry or complaint relates to:

  • Discrimination, refer to the Equal Opportunity Commission by calling 8207 1977; or emailing;
  • Allegations of criminal behaviour refer to the South Australia Police by calling 131 444; or
  • Allegations of corruption, misconduct and malpractice and Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC)/Office of Public Integrity via phone 8207 1777 or email

one call could be fatal



Tags#learners, #licence, #stages, #beginner

Copyright 2022 | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact us | Page ID: 100844