The Driving Companion
Unit 2: Task 14 - Review all slow speed manoeuvres
The learner will be able to competently demonstrate each learning outcome from Tasks 9 to 13.
The learner will perform one complete example of each of the learning outcomes for Tasks 9 to 13 without assistance. Any learning outcome that does not meet the standard for the task must be retrained and re-assessed in accordance with the assessment method and standard for that original task.
- Demonstrate one complete example of Task 9 ('stopping and securing the vehicle on a hill' and 'moving off uphill' procedure) on request;
- Demonstrate one complete example of Task 10 ('the simple U-turn') on request;
- Demonstrate one complete example of Task 11 ('the 3-point turn') on request;
- Demonstrate one complete example of Task 12 ('entering and leaving a 90 degree angle park') on request; and
- Demonstrate one complete example of Task 13 ('reverse parallel parking') on request.*
*Two attempts are permitted for a successful attempt at this manoeuvre.